UP Police Coaching in Delhi
Are you looking for UP police coaching in Delhi then you are at right place because motion coaching centre provides UP police coaching in Delhi that will make you able to crack UP police examination in minimum attempts.
These UP police SI exams are very tough to crack and need great efforts by aspirants and their teachers. Our top faculties selected by taking multi level eligibility aspects. They are able to give maximum success rate in our batches of UP police constable & SI exam coaching. So we can assure the success of our students with high quality content study material for up police exams. We have various centers opening in Delhi. We offer limited student batches so every students get personal attention in class.
What is UP Police Examination ?
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, formally known as UPPRPB, Lucknow release the official notification to invite applications for the post of SI.
What is Eligibility Criteria for UP Police examination ?
- Candidates looking forward to UPP SI PAC Vacancies must have achieved the following education qualifications from a Government approved University or Institutions.
- Graduation Degree with aggregate marks of 50% or an equivalent degree for UP Civil Police SI and Platoon Commander Vacancy.
- For the Unreserved Category, the Upper Age limit is 28 years, and the Lower age limit is of 21 years.
- Upper Age Relaxation of five years will be provided to SC/ST/OBC category contestants following rules and regulations. i.e., for OBC/SC/ST Candidates Maximum age limit is 33 years.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Below mentioned are the required physical standards for the post of UP Police SI. Go through the table carefully
|Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
- Female Candidates should at least weigh 40 kgs.
- Male Candidates should have a minimum of 5 cms of chest expansion.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates who clear the Physical Standard test will qualify for the Physical Efficiency Test. Candidates have to cover a certain distance in a specific time period, details of which are mentioned below
- Male – 4.8 KMs in 28 minutes.
- Female – 2.4 KMs in 16 minutes.
What is the exam pattern for Up Police Examination ?
|General Hindi||40||100||2 hours|
|Basic Law/Constitution/General Knowledge||40||100|
|Numerical and Mental Ability||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude/IQ/Reasoning Ability||40||100|
- Each question will carry 2.5 marks and there shall no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The candidates will have to score at least 35% marks in each section and overall 50% marks.
- The exam will be an online-based objective-type exam.
- The exam will be of four different papers (General Hindi, Law & Constitution, General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, and Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning).
- The exam will consist of 400 marks.
What is the syllabus for UP Police Exam ?
UP Police Syllabus for General Awareness
General Awareness is a very vast topic. The following are some of the most common topics that should be primarily covered by all the candidates; experts advise candidates to read newspapers and magazines to stay updated. Preparing daily helps to cover a lot more on this subject.
- History of India
- Education, Culture, Social Practices and Traditions of Uttar Pradesh state
- Indian Agriculture
- Indian Constitution
- India and its Neighboring Countries
- National/International Awards
- Goods and Services Tax
- Social Media Communication
- Important days
- Countries / Capitals / Currencies
- Indian Culture
- Indian Economy,
- Urbanization, Environment, and Population
- Indian and World Geography & Natural Resources
- Human Rights
- Revenue, police, and general administrative arrangements in the State
- Internal protection and terrorism
- Demonetization and its influence
- Discoveries & Research
- Books and its author, etc
The current occurrences of the former six months to 1 year are usually asked.
UP Police Syllabus for General Hindi – हिंदी
This subject is the test of Candidates’ command on the primary language Hindi. Make a note of the following topics and plan accordingly.
- हिन्दी और अन्य भारतीय भाषायें
- हिन्दी व्याकरण का मौलिक ज्ञान- हिन्दी वर्णमाला
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियां
- समरूपी भिन्नार्थक शब्द
- वाक्यांशों के स्थान पर एक शब्द
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों को शुद्ध करना
- अपठित बोध
- प्रसिद्ध कवि
- लेखक एवं उनकी प्रसिद्ध रचनायें
- हिन्दी भाषा में पुरस्कार, आदी
Check out UP Police Constable Syllabus
UP Police Syllabus for Numerical Ability
In the Numerical Aptitude sections, questions related to general mathematics are asked. Candidates are expected to study and revises the following topics with proper understanding
- Number System
- Average & Percentage
- Decimals and Fraction
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time and work
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Arithmetical computations
UP Police Syllabus for Mental Ability
For the Mental Ability section, logical reasoning questions are asked. These are indeed challenging questions but keeping mind cool and dealing it with proper understanding surely helps.
- Logical Diagrams
- Word and alphabet
- Letter and number series
- Direction sense
- Symbol- Relationship interpretation
- Logical interpretation of data
- The forcefulness of arguments
- Common Sense Test
- Perception Test
UP Police Syllabus for Intelligence Quotient Test
The points covered in the Intelligence Test below:
- Series Completion test
- Spotting out dissimilar
- Blood Relations
- Problems based on alphabets
- Time Sequence Test
- Venn Diagram·
- Direction Sense Test
- Relationship & Analogy Test
- Arranging in order
- Mathematical Ability Test
UP Police Syllabus for Mental Aptitude
The topics for Mental Aptitude are as below:
- Public Interest
- Law & Order
- Gender Sensitivity
- Interest Profession
- Mental Toughness
- Sensitivity towards minorities & underprivileged
- Crime Control
- Rule of Law
- Communal Harmony
- Ability of Adaptability
- Professional Information
- Police System
- Contemporary Police Issues
UP Police Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
The topics under UP Police Reasoning Ability are as below:
- Verbal and figure classification
- Skills to deal with abstract concepts and symbols and their relevance
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Arithmetical number series
- Space visualization
- Visual memory
- Analysis and Judgment
Why Motion Coaching Centre?
We achieved high success rate per batch of selection in up police exams in India. Our focus on quality education. We give till selection commitment to students and assure this success with our efforts. Our course materials and faculty always dedicated to make the dreams true of their students. We provide offline and online test series that and give weekly full practice set paper at our centers.